promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do I like men (same sex)?

I don’t understand it. I have feelings and interests in other men, and most of the time I can’t talk with them about it. I have to keep silent and not let them know. But anyway, I’ve tried so hard to wish and pray that I’m straight instead. I don’t think it’s normal and I’ve cried and struggled over wondering why I am this way and why I won’t stop. If any of these men found out, I’d imagined I would be ridiculed or punched in the face. I don’t blame them. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You are gay.

It is normal.If you come out you will not be punched in the face.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Because crazy..

• 2 months ago

You need to get to the point where you accept yourself. It's like a lightning strike or a random happening.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All the praying in the world is not going to change you from being gay to straight.

Call the gay center and talk to the counselor. Meet other gay guys your age. Share your experiences. It will help you accept yourself. Do not let anyone tell you that there is something wrong with you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Being gay or straight is just how you are. It is not good or bad, its just a trait like your hair color or height. Network with other lgbt through things like the local gay community center, local lgbt groups and charities and read some coming out stories and see some videos about the stonewall riots. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are who you are and the problem is not you being gay it's how you feel about being gay. Probably because you are a weak person with no abstract reasoning skills lacking depth so you must try to fit in with the status quo relying on mainstream opinion shape your life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.