promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Cronin virus impact check?

My daughter is 4 years old she receives SSI. We do not have a bank account we use the direct express card. Will her. 500 from the pandimic be deposited same as her ssi benefits and since in the paye will My 1'200 be deposited on her direct express card ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She won't get anything the parent. If you don't have a bank account set up for tax returns you will wait for a paper check which could take months. If you haven't filed a tax return for 18 or 19 you will get nothing

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Did you file federal income tax for you either last year or this year, claiming her, with the direct express number on it? If you did, you should get your 1200 plus the 500 for her on the direct express card. If you didn't file income tax either year, and don't get social security, you won't get the money in the next few weeks and, unless something changes, will have to file a 'simple return; to get it. good luck

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Minor children will not get money. You might get money in your account as her parent.

• ...Show all comments
    • Shell2 months agoReport

So it won't go on the direct deposit card same as she get her benefits or I get them cause the card in my name

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.