promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why isn't anything working in my car?

Nothing electrical is working in my car and it wont start either, the key fob doesn't even work either. Could it be the battery? When i turn the key to start the car nothing happens. The key fob wont work either. What is wrong with this damn car?? could the battery have died?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Remove the battery and put it on charge and then try again.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

likely................................

• 2 months ago

Check the fusible link on the battery.

• 2 months ago

Seems like you answered your own question...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

DUH....that's the first thing it usually is.

• 2 months ago

They do free charge system tests many places. Open good and remove the battery, take it in for free checkup....uduskjy the entire charge system goes bad at once... So o be prepared to get s new battery, alternator, and voltage regulator. If you are lucky the serpentine belt may have broken. Most cars have alternators with regulators built in. Good luck. Never get an uto Zone battery. You are better off with a used factory battery from z low mileage wreck. 

• 2 months ago

I had one of those Ferrari's.   They are said to be just like an stereotypical Italian woman.   When they decide not to cooperate, nothing will make them do anything.  You will just have to wait until it changes its mind.  Good luck.

• 2 months ago

The "damn" model of the "my" car often fails this way.  Contact customer support at the "my" company for the help you paid for.

That is all that can be guessed about your "damn" car.

• 2 months ago

The tyres might be low on air

• 2 months ago

It may be that the battery in the key fob is dead. If you have a battery tester and the car's battery reads 12.5 volts or greater it isn't the problem.

• ...Show all comments
    • Starrysky
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Many key fobs have a link to the ignition circuit that is controlled by a computer.  The fob must be communicating.  This prevents a theft or hot wiring.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.