promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

How do you deal with disappointment and loss of things you loved?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Whatever you have got and enjoyed is your victory. For everything there is a time. After that you cannot expect them. The youth will not continue for ever and ever. Your life gets shorter while your age increases. There will be changes. You have to change according to your age.  You had a time and enjoyed. It is over now. Nothing is permanent in this world. There will be an end.

Life is realizing your presence in some form on this earth. Life is to live. Wherever you go and whatever you read, at last you will come to a mere conclusion that life is to live, just to live. First of all you must know what human beings are. Human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games. The soft-wares for these robots are spirits or invisible elements. These robots are programmed by different people by oral talks, writings and actions too. During this process the spirits possess a human being according to the programs. Further these robots can program themselves when they wish. Whatever it is they are all just spirits. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not these robots' own. One after another they think and these robots either choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to their minds through brains in the form of thoughts. Brain is a media to connect the spirits to your mind. Your mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. A soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Memories are different spirits. Spirits determine the destiny of a human being from his/her daily activities, talks and thoughts too. On death these spirits leave the body and go to different places. No one lives in any form after death.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Dejair
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I feel sadness but i look to the future .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

With inner strength.

• 2 months ago

Like most human beings I often get nostalgia. Sometimes it is triggered in conversation, other times when I am alone just thinking. Its part of life, part of being an emotional creature. As most have said, the best way to go about it is to move on from it. I read recently in so many words, "How can you improve your life if your always looking backward?" The thing with me is that I repeat routines. These too will end, I just wish I had more of will or opportunity to get out of what I am doing now, quicker. *Sigh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Focus on what you have.

• 2 months ago

1, grieve

2, accept

3, move on

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I accept it and move on. You? Maybe suicide is the answer. We're all different. 

• GA41
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I move on and try not to dwell on the loss. There is much joy to be found for those who look for it. --->"8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.(Phillipians 4:8-9)

• 2 months ago

Embrace the reality of loss, because its going to happen again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.