promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Greatest MLB Players in the 21st Century: Do you agree with the list?

I'm talking about the greatest MLB players in this century (from 2000 to Present) and each team as well.

Arizona Diamondbacks: Randy Johnson

Atlanta Braves: Chipper Jones

Baltimore Orioles: Brian Roberts

Boston Red Sox: Dustin Pedroia

Chicago Cubs: Kris Bryant

Chicago White Sox: Paul Konerko

Cincinnati Reds: Joey Votto

Cleveland Indians: Corey Kluber

Colorado Rockies: Todd Helton

Detroit Tigers: Miguel Cabrera

Houston Astros: José Altuve

Kansas City Royals: Carlos Beltrán

Los Angeles Angels: Vladimir Guerrero

Los Angeles Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw

Miami Marlins: Giancarlo Stanton

Milwaukee Brewers: Ryan Braun

Minnesota Twins: Justin Morneau

New York Mets: David Wright

New York Yankees: Alex Rodriguez

Oakland Athletics: Tim Hudson

Philadelphia Phillies: Ryan Howard

Pittsburgh Pirates: Andrew McCutchen

San Diego Padres: Adrián González

San Francisco Giants: Barry Bonds

Seattle Mariners: Ichiro Suzuki

St. Louis Cardinals: Albert Pujols

Tampa Bay Rays: Carl Crawford

Texas Rangers: Josh Hamilton

Toronto Blue Jays: Josh Donaldson

Washington Nationals: Bryce Harper

Do you have any thoughts about the list? If not, which MLB 21st century player do you want to replace in each MLB team?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Vlad Guerrero played for the Angels for 5 years.  You can't think of a better one?  Maybe one that's still active and has been the best player in baseball for almost a decade (and a much higher career WAR than Vlad, even including all the years he played for other teams)

I just quickly scanned the list, so I'm sure you have others correct, and others wrong, but it's just your opinion, so its fine.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mike Trout and not  Vladimir Guerrero for the Angels

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, really, I would have to take some time to look over each team carefully.  The most glaring error is on my team, the Minnesota Twins, where you have chosen Justin Morneau instead of three time batting champion and future Hall of Famer Joe Mauer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.