promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can Joe Biden find his car in a parking garage, remember his address or phone number?

This man doesn't have the mental capacity to be president.

He should be in a nursing home.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

...and yet Joe Biden still recognized the threat of Coronavirus back on January 27th while Trump was still lying to the American people about it being under control. So if Joe is so bad, Trump must be terrible

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In interviews, Biden reveals he does not know what day of the week it is. As in the case of Robert Mueller, Biden will need a lawyer at his side constantly to coach him at every step.

• Biden was here 15 min down the road in Keene NH, and reffered to it as Vermont. LMFAO 😂 he won't win NH

• 2 months ago

Ah, another brand new Russian sock account. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cons are accusing Biden of exactly what Trump is famous for: dementia, corruption, pussygrabbing. The projection is so big that I can see it without my glasses on. You've got to be a lot smarter than that if you want to convince Americans not to vote for Joe.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Nope  Biden has those things

• 2 months ago

On Mar 15 Biden debated Sanders one-on-one.  Cons like you promised us a dementia filled Biden & 2 hours of gaffes - instead we got a coherent Biden smarter than Trump.  Can you show us a SINGLE gaffe from that debate?  No?  Not ONE??  C'mon, why not???

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s the same with trump. He just rambles and sniffs. I never know what the hell he is talking about!

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm sure he has people to do all that for him.

• 2 months ago

And you'd like heart-attack Bernie in there, I suppose. I'm sure he has several weeks left.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.