promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Are people actually taking online classes during the COVID-19 outbreak?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes. Especially children! There have been local news reports that kids that are in grade school or high school are taking classes online! This a new norm for our country and the world! This is also another way to learn and where teachers  can put their creative skills to use during this crucial and trying time!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

yep. They're not as good as in person classes though. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most school kids in my state are so they can d finish school year

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Apart from some colleges that are still trying to keep operational by turning some lessons into online classes, there are also a LOT of online classes springing up for people desperate to be doing something interesting and worthwhile.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Apart from some colleges that are still trying to keep operational by turning some lessons into online classes, there are also a LOT of online classes springing up for people desperate to be doing something interesting and worthwhile.

Languages, dancing, music, exercise, cookery - whatever you want, the chances are that someone's already set up a class. And if they haven't - maybe YOU could?

• 2 months ago

I am. Most of the people are too. You should too. 

• 2 months ago

I am but it's a joke. Even before switching to an online format, we only had one lecture 

a week, activity the other day. I sure hope the university gives us a partial refund ASAP.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

As opposed to what? ... kids staying at home playing video games? Seriously, what are you suggesting? I think it's great how quickly the country adapted to emergency conditions so kids are less susceptible to spreading/catching the virus in school. 

"So if, you know, we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of (symptomatic) people that get better, just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better," he said. ... -trump Mar 5, 2020.

Those are words that encourage spread of virus.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No while we are on Easter break but lecturers like me have recorded our remaining lectures in preparation for April 20th.

• 2 months ago

thats all there is now in America

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.