Which seafood do you eat most often?
ME: Sardines, anchovies, mackerel, and salmon (wild-caught).
- RichardLv 62 months agoFavorite Answer
crab legs .
- MarkLv 72 months ago
Cod, salmon, herring.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Baby shrimp in the form of shrimp ramen cups and kimchi
I really don't like the taste or texture of seafood
- Emily RoseLv 62 months ago
None. I'm more of a land animal eater.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- .Lv 72 months ago
Canned tuna. How does this information help you? Remember, the site is for information seeking questions, not chat questions.
- pattyLv 62 months ago
- geezerLv 72 months ago
I like Squid .. but it has to be cooked properly
which is either ''very quickly'' or ''very slowly''.
Fried (in batter or not) cut into small pieces
or baked slowly in lots of butter, whole.
- Aster RhoidsLv 72 months ago
Shrimp . . . . . . .
- Donnie PorkoLv 72 months ago
Tuna and salmon. Sushi.
- TeresaLv 62 months ago