promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why do I have to meet a standard and take myself seriously as a male to have any chance of being with any female from the female sex?

And offer things which are not part of my mind and natural body. Aside from being expected to have higher social status and accomplishments as a man seeking a woman than a woman does when she seeks a man, you are also expected to be able to offer them more security when the woman offers none, you are expected to improve their financial status while they aren't expected to contribute as much or anything even if they are wealthier than you and come from more wealth to begin with, having to look contemporary and mainstream because they all have the same socially-constructed ugly taste in themselves and the opposite sex at the same time because they are brainwashed and hypnotized to conform to societal pressure, having to accept their inherently satanic reasons for dating in the first place, which is not based on the desire for a lover or a companion but more when they need a potential fertile penis and a high-sperm count when the female doesn't need to have fertility to be deemed qualified of dating or being marriage material, and being expected to be assertive and confident when she can be a self-hating depressed train-wreck and still be considered worthy of dating and wind up getting her by-the-motions wedding and inevitable generic picket-fence family and 3-bedroom suburban shrine and elective cosmetic surgeries when you have to keep working. If I knew about this before I completed gestating, I would have been an intentional miscarriage because this is not equal. 

Update:

Parasites and they are sycophants to the alpha males before getting what they want out of them.

Update 2:

You can have as many religions carve your biological nonsense into as many stones as you want. Why should I be expected to protect something that is incapable of doing most of what I can allegedly do just because of what it looks like and because it can reproduce autistic children and children with mental illness and physical disabilities? You are satanic nonsense.

Update 3:

You are satanic nonsense. The species will never achieve any remote equality because of shitfuckers like yourself going around talking like this and posting **** like this everywhere like the worthless species has no control and will never be able to mitigate it's outrageous gender dimorphism which is inherently satanic and makes life like a celebrity country club for most women and like a 3rd world prison for most men.

Update 4:

Just wait until the species really begins going extinct and males can no longer be persuaded by sex and women's bodies because they no longer care and females will for once actually have to do something for themselves while they are waiting to die out without the dependency and security that men have always given them hanging in the background the entire time she is acting equal and independent but really is a dysfunctional ******* loser which belongs in a hospice because she's female.

Update 5:

Whatever Mr Exception. You were only capable of that because you were already educated and successful when you met her which predicated your standards while looking for a partner. I come from nothing and need a lot of clarification which is why your "late wife" would never speak even speak to me.

Update 6:

The woman only sometimes provides financial security and protections / benefits  aside from her body but she is almost never expected to and if she does provide that or anything else that I mentioned than it is almost never remotely equivalent to what the man is expected to provide. In some marriages what she provides at the beginning is sometimes decreased and he still wont leave her like she would dump him under the same instances and take off for another man if she's still attractive enough.

Update 7:

I can give as many different impressions about myself as I want... I will always want to be in a relationship, even if I become castrated. A castrated male can still be intimate and even have sex with the stupid post-treatment, he's just rendered infertile.

I am simply just accepting that there isn't anyone for me or who would accept what it would mean to date someone like me.

Update 8:

I am the male equivalent of a damsel. I need help (from female intimacy, not a psychotherapist or counselor who's more than anything just after my insurance companies money).

The so-called right woman needs to at least try to accept some kind of responsibility in being like a healer to me. I will listen to her and let her control me within reason to try and rehabilitate successfully. I am just beginning to realize that this type of help does not exist anywhere for straight males.

Update 9:

Feminism actually sounds dead in terms of offering any benefits to males. That is dead. At least where I live in the Northeastern United States and its inhumane way of keeping everyone going with the flow. Female intimacy would do a lot of things for me including helping me achieve more of my objectives in life including stopping coming on sites like this ranting and raving about how much I hate my existence.

Update 10:

That is not in any way what I was saying. Faithfulness is not my problem. I want to be extremely faithful, even partially submissive to my female partner who might earn more than myself financially. What I do not want is to be expected to be the main provider just because I am male and because I am a ******* janitor and make less money than almost all females from my generation automatically lose the right

Update 11:

Precious : to love someone after high school and college years because most of them are mentally and financially superior to me. I also have ehlers-danlos syndrome and I am relatively weak for someone in the male sex. Most of the female sex is physically stronger and more intelligent than me. My point is that females in my position can still have a life while I barely even exist as a male with these attributes.

Update 12:

More women still get acceptance like they are owed acceptance from society, the opposite sex, and lesbians than men get unless they resort to male homosexuality.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends if you want to be in a relationship or not.

From your comments it seems you partially do, but some aspects are unappealing.

All I can say is there's someone for everyone.

If so inclined you can put your best foot forward and show the right woman your positive qualities. However if you most certainly don't want to be in a relationship, then this is also your choice. You are free to pursue other objectives in life.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Female intimacy would do a lot of things for me including helping me achieve more of my objectives in life including stopping coming here ranting and raving about how much I hate my existence.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

There is a lot going on here, so I didn't read all of it. Women and men deserve equal rights. That is a given. Some things are different and specific, but in general it is a well known fact that women haven't had the best lifestyle. Before women had to make many choices based on finances rather than love. A man could leave at any moment for a younger woman back then. Many people were scared because the men had all of the power in the relationship. I wouldn't be addressing these stereotypes as true if they didn't happen on a very regular basis. If you weren't strictly religious many couples found the man cheating fine; mainly on the premise that the woman would bare children and keep the man happy, and the man would provide for them. Because this became such a standard for women, many women felt trapped in their relationships; many of which were abusive. Women have worked very hard for equal standing with men. What you are saying is that you want the same relationship as before, but you also don't want the responsibility to provide. A relationship is a two way street, and I think you have to accept that. There are many women out there looking for respect and the ability to be independent from their partner, many however are still interested in being housewives who fawn after their husbands. If you want to have a woman who can provide for you and who can give you complete and total attention, you aren't going to find one easily. Your best option is to be able to support yourself and be able to support future children if you want any, then meet a girl who also has a steady job. If you both work hard, you both will need the cuddly moments you seem to want. I know that after a long day at work having to come home to the house being a mess and dinner not being ready is not as fun. Take the time to do some small things; make dinner every once in a while, even if it's bad she'll appreciate it. Also clean up a little bit. A relationship is only a burden when one person wants the other to put in more than they are putting. In the past however, women didn't want to put in extreme amounts of effort just to have a unloving man stay with them. Cheating is never an option, it's disrespecting both parties.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I also have ehlers-danlos syndrome and I am relatively weak for someone in the male sex. Most of the female sex is physically stronger and more intelligent than me. My point is that females in my position can still have a life while I barely even exist as a male with these specific attributes.

• 2 months ago

I've removed my post after reading the comments you left under Bills answer.  You are a 'messed up' Religious believer, who needs help from a Mental Health Expert.  God doesn't exist and neither do heaven or hell, apart from within the minds of imaginative people.

There is no way that any woman would want to get into a relationship with someone who is so emotionally damaged.  You need to seek help, so that you can return to some form of 'normal', without that help, your life will remain painful.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I am actually very emotional like a lot of women can get. I find most women relatable but none of this is enough because I am male. A woman with the same attributes would have intimacy and a life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I love seeing your emotional outbursts

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

That is because you're like a ******* termite that feeds on Internet rants and posts less than a sentence on average because women like yourself put less than 10% of effort into everything in life and actually get places. Still you are a better fit for adopting a child than I am according to.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Another bitter incel that doesn't see they have created their own situation.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

More women still get acceptance like they are owed acceptance from society, the opposite sex, and lesbians than men get unless they resort to male homosexuality.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sigh. 

The woman's role is to ensure the welfare of her family and society at large, while the role of men is to provide society security and the resources it needs to survive. All that we are talking about in terms of relationships is taking those roles to the family and towards your partner. 

Life isn't meant to be fair nor is the human race built around fairness. If you don't wish to be a protector and provider then find a feminist woman that believes in the same pixie dust world you believe in. 

• 2 months ago

I'm really glad you clarified that females are from the female sex.

My late wife of 52 years was a VP in one of the nation's largest pharmas. I married her because she was well-educated, smart (Phi Kappa Phi), and self-assured of herself. I never would have married her had she been a wussy seeking a man to take care of her. I was looking for an equal partner, not a job as a caregiver.

• ...Show all comments
    • Green Brick
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

If you sort out your mental health, then you'll find it easier to find a woman who will love you, warts and all.  Steer clear of Religion, it's fictitional and not great for people like yourself, who are trying to find reason in their lives.

• Carol
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

All true. God I love being a female.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You guys have no clue about women do you? It's not that women are lazy or parasites but it's a man's job to protect women and children. That's how it is. Women are incapable of doing most things that men do and they are weak. How hard it is for you to understand? At least you are born a man and you have all capabilities of a man so why don't just be a f****g man and stop whining? Real men don't complain about protecting women.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I don't know what to feel. None of them would ever speak to me or see any value in me and they never have. I am a janitor. They are not looking for that. But a successful single man with his own home is more likely to pick up a female janitor off of the street and share his income with her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.