promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Could we be told to go to work before the end of April, since this coronavirus thing isn't as bad as was projected?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • A wise old man once said; "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."  He also said; "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure".  :D

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You might well go to work in April.  If your leaders put the economy as more valuable than your lives.  You only have to look at Italy to see how just a few weeks of that panned out.  Or compare the US with other countries that took it more seriously earlier. It really is pretty bad.

• 2 months ago

I think you should mix in with large crowds, the more the better.  But only if you don't live anywhere near me.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You have heard that China is now experiencing the SECOND WAVE of the virus right?  Meaning it is going to happen everywhere and maybe even a 3rd time for the U.S. as it HAS TO LEAD in dying.

.  Trump thinking.=Backwards.

• ...Show all comments
    • fdf2 months agoReport

Longtime you're right... but same thing would occur in the U.S.... There are many americans who are stranded abroad... once the lock-down is lift those americans will come back and infect fellow americans..and I wonder if there are still cruises coming in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

What makes you think that?

• 2 months ago

I suspect it will get worse before it gets better.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, not until May

• kristy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not as bad? Thousands of people have died so far. How can that not be bad?

• Andrew Smith
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It depends on whether they are Democrats or Republicans.  Surely the OTHER side is always the enemy.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Unfortunely no.  This is as bad and people need to take it seriously.

• 2 months ago

I think if the governors are smart they will extend the lock down a bit further.

To say that this isn't as bad as projected depends on what the expectation for 'bad' is; taking a look at the numbers: beginning of last week the U.S. was at 1,200 deaths and now, Wednesday, we're at almost 13,000.  In a lot of areas we are just starting to reach our peak.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.