promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is your opinion on a 25 year old guy dating an 18 year old girl?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Perfectly acceptable. No real big age gap. Both are legal aged.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

IDC age is just a number my mom and dad are 12 years apart but they love each other and its obvious age doesn't matter I mean when I see 80-year-olds dating 18-year olds that grosses me out but they aren't hurting anyone so I just leave them be if they love each other and they are into that then okay whatever floats their boat

• 2 months ago

Its weird. He's a grown man and she's still a teenager. Unless they're both mature it just comes off like he's wanting a girl who's gonna work to impress him instead of him dating someone his age or close to it and actually putting effort in. I feel like some older guys think that teenage girls are more vulnerable and gullible so they take advantage of that bc women that are older and that have been in relationships before will call them out on their sh*t.

• ANDREW
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Both of legal age what’s difference if guys 32 and she’s 25 still seven year regardless

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I think its fine the girl is now an adult 

• Raja
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Both are adults .It is normal.

• 2 months ago

I don't really care but too many 18 year olds are trying to hook up with older people.

• Anna
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

So what. I'm nearly 26 and hooked up with my work colleague who is 50, and we had sex in a hotel room. My parents didn't approve when they found out. Age is just a number.

• 2 months ago

Whatever works, i guess. 18 is the legal age of consent in every State in the USA. And 18 is adult age (except for drinking)

• 2 months ago

No opinion except amusement. They are both adults so age is not relevant. If they worry about age they dont like each other

• 2 months ago

how long has she been 18 for

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.