Do you live in one of the 16 highly affected nations by coronavirus?
Nations with over 10.000 cases
- conley39Lv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
Yes, I live in the United States.
- PLv 72 months ago
Nobody knows here
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 72 months ago
It looks like I do hun.
- Amy FlowerLv 72 months ago
USA, so yeah, lol
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ☘️ Weedzz ☘️Lv 42 months ago
yes I'm still living.
- YourBossYALv 42 months ago
No my country isn't in that list.
But China is definitely lying about those numbers
- JillLv 72 months ago
No. We are at about 6000 but who knows how many people have it and have no symptoms?
It seems only the famous and wealthy can get tested without showing any symptoms. Unless everyone is tested the actual figure is always going to be much higher than what is reported.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Yep. Partly thanks to Trump and a few Republican governors, we're number one!
- Sports MDLv 72 months ago
Yes, the U.S.
- swag lordLv 42 months ago