promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

This there more racism and xenophobia in NYC than the south?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Probably about the same. I just think it's more noticable when a yankee is being racist because I really don't expect that of a northener. But in reality, there's good and bad everywhere you go.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Can't say for sure, but I'd be surprised if it was the case

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are more racism and xenophobia in the most multicultural environments. People separate themselves by schools, churches, neighborhoods, etc. The interesting thing to note is that there is less racism in places that are majority homogenous, compared to places where the population is more diverse. The more diverse groups interact the more acts of discrimination seem to appear. Strange.  

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Anytime, anywhere you put 2 liberals together, you have more racism and xenophobia. It is their agony.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The implication is that Whites are especially REEEEcist, particularly southern Whites. Whites must become more ethno centric. Non are on average far more ethnocentric.

• 2 months ago

There's racism and bigotry everywhere you go, but southerners tend to be more hospitable people even if they hate people of other races lol

• 2 months ago

There's certainly more violent crime and wealth inequality in NYC.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.