promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Dont you miss a president like obama who thought about america over the next election?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • zeno
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Wow are you stupid. Obama didn't give a fock

About America.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Miss? I find him loathsome and disgusting. A despicable Muslim who worked covertly against the people of this country.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope  .Obama  only cared  about himself  . 

• 2 months ago

as if we need any further proof that you're too young to remember the "flexibility" thing.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Obama is a fraud. He's goal was to put a check in every liberal box before he ran for office. I'm from Chicago. He was never a real activist. He did it for the resume and photo shoot. He needed to appear as if he was down with the cause. 

• 2 months ago

Obama was garbage!

• 2 months ago

Is that why $600 Million just disappeared from the treasury when Obama was thinking about America? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Given that keeping death as low as possible and the economy from fizzling, does generally lead to reelection, in this case, I have no idea why I would assume that what is best for election and best for the US are different things. Indeed, I generally distrust people who pretend to have the ability to read minds as you seem to be claiming. 

You use your crystals to read Trump's mind, did you? 

This is why capitalism is SO AWESOME.  

As a business owner, I have a monetary reason for providing people with the best goods and services I can. 

The government, in the other hand, has very little motivation to do good. What? The politician might not get reelected in 4 years?

• 2 months ago

Yes I miss when we had a respectable president who put the safety of Americans over his own interests, you know like real presidents do.

• 2 months ago

If there's one thing I miss about Obama it's...actually I don't miss anything about Obama.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.