promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How contagious are gay people?

My son has a friend who I think might be gay and they spend a lot of time together. How contagious are gay people and what are some symptoms of being gay so I can ensure my son does not get it? and whats the best way to prevent the gay from spreading?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Being gay is not a contagious disease.  But if they have HIV/AIDS, that IS contagious.  Your son can best protect himself from keeping his weenie in his own pants, far away from the other guy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Bill
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

the contagious symptom is when people are so scared of gay people that they think it is a transmissible disease

It is you who is infected not any body else

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Gay"is not necessarily biologically contagious however, it has been known to be psychologically contagious. 96% of those convicted of pedophilia, in a study completed in 1984, said they were homosexually active and had in fact themselves been the victim of same sex assault(s) in their youth.  The link for the study mysteriously disappeared from the net.  You may find it in an old Psychology Today magazine if you can find one---> Aug 1984.   Have a nice day.

Source(s): Psychology
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not as contagious as the case of Imbecile you caught

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

they are more likely to be contagious than Straight people. this is because a) they habitually defy conventional norms as a "lifestyle" b) they engage in dangerous lifestyle practices like Party and Play and typically have many Sexual Partners in a given year (because "Love is Sexual Lover") and c) they are more likely to be immune compromised for a and b and other factors (such as HIV/AIDS) that makes them more likely to catch The CCP Virus, mutate The Virus, and Spread The Virus. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah, your queer-as-three-dollar-bill son's prolly the one who gave it to his friend, mmkay?

• TayTay
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Luckily HIV only spreads through blood or bodily fluids contact

• Master Shake
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

no im talking about gayness not HIV

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.