promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What was Gabriel’s reply when the prophet Muhammad PBUH asked him to describe Hell?

-The Prophet *, said, ‘0 Jibreel, why do I see that your color has changed?’ He said, ‘I did not come to you until Allah ordered for the opening of the Hellfire.’ The Prophet at said, ‘0 Jibreel, describe the Hellfire to me, and describe Hell to me.’ He said, ‘Allah ordered for it, and it was ignited upon for 1000 years until it became red. Then it was ignited upon for 1000 years until it became white. And then it was ignited upon for 1000 years until it became black. It is black and dark. Its sparks do not give light and its blaze does not extinguish.”‘ And he said, “By the one who has sent you with the truth, were a ring from the rings of the chain that Allah it described in His Book to be placed on a mountain of this world, it would melt it.”

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

His reply was: complete and utter silence.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Muhammad was a false prophet and never had a conversation with the angel Gabriel or any other angel for that matter.

• 2 months ago

You answered your own question, asshoIe. Wtf?

• lyconpolis2 months agoReport

And He wants you to know His answer 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Since you gave the answer: -The Prophet *, said, ‘0 Jibreel, why do I see that your color has changed?’ He said, ‘I did not come to you until Allah ordered for the opening of the Hellfire.’ The Prophet at said, ‘0 Jibreel, describe the Hellfire to me, and describe Hell to me.’ He said, ‘Allah ordered for it, and it was ignited upon for 1000 years until it became red. Then it was ignited upon for 1000 years until it became white. And then it was ignited upon for 1000 years until it became black. It is black and dark. Its sparks do not give light and its blaze does not extinguish.”‘ And he said, “By the one who has sent you with the truth, were a ring from the rings of the chain that Allah it described in His Book to be placed on a mountain of this world, it would melt it.”

You really don't understand how a Q&A forum works. Technically since you gave the answer, you are not asking a question and it can be considered as a rant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Gabriel’s reply was along the lines of, "it's f*ckin' awful down there."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.