promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Can you believe the EVIL Republicans want people to vote only if they are eligible to vote?

The monsters.  Next thing you know we will have to prove we are legally allowed to buy alcohol, cigarettes, and guns. 

Update:

Can you even imagine how minorities would ever be able to purchase alcohol and smokes, if they had to show an ID????

We good leftist know that minorities can't be expected to figure out how to get a free ID. 

Update 2:

Manny, so you are saying the current gun laws we have are too restrictive and the voter laws are not restrictive enough. Good to know. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

democrats want illegals to vote  so they can  cheat 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

This is really some tired mess.  I really don’t know who you think your audience is.  

• 2 months agoReport

You leftists. I love making you mad because you are soooo fvcking stupid. 

• TayTay
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

To me the people in government are evil, they are idiots who think they should take natural selection and turn it into artificial selection, natural selection breeds winners while the government arbitrarily wants to decide who dies lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Manny
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I agree. We should live in a world where you can prove you can legally buy a gun. Now, wouldn't that be a step in the right direction?

The only criteria to be eligible to vote is every citizen over 18, therefore every citizen over 18 should automatically be registered.

Source(s): Unless you wanna make it a crime to not vote like Australia. I'd support that, also.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

republikkklansdont want people to vote

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Try and vote without proof  of residency and ID and report back results, you nitwit 

• 2 months agoReport

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballot_harvesting
      What is that you say, nitwit? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.