promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

don't you miss obama when we weren't forced to live underground in poverty?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Zack
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I miss Trump not being in office.

I hate Trump so much.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I mostly miss the time when the leader was not the dumbest person in the country, just so that anyone could brag being visibly smarter than the president.

• 2 months ago

What are you...a rabbit? Or maybe a groundhog.

Actually I miss the BO administration when civility was the guideline. The news media were respected, the Dept. of Justice was respected, our military was respected, and in general people treated people with respect.

That's all gone now.

Remember this come November 2020.

• Marc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You know what i miss? Having to pay nearly $700 month for crappy insurance that I was forced to pay for by law. I miss Isis blowing the hell out of everything. I miss all the war and violence in the streets. I miss the economic uncertainty for 8 years. I miss being told tht the people who built this country are racist animals and deserve death. I miss him wasting billions of dollars and the media sucking his c0ck. I miss the racial division he brought to the country. I miss the cop hatred. I miss how he praised his muslim brothers and berated christians. I miss his american hating wife.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If Obama was a republican we would have gone through all of this during the H1N1 outbreak. If Trump was a democrat we would all be working without the media and democrat party trying to tear the economy down.

• 2 months ago

No.. Abortions are down . Crime is down. Car wrecks are down.  What's not to like? 

Have a nice day.        TRUMP 2020

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes but I missed him long before the virus hit the US.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It’s your fault if you live in poverty 

• oldprof
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You Republican really believe that don't you?  I hope you never have to find out that things are not always under your control.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I do, very much, but I live above ground and not in poverty but instead mostly on wealth I accumulated during the Obama years and then took out of the stock market when Trump was elected, so...

• TayTay
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Honestly I miss Obama even if he wasn't perfect, dude gave me food stamps, housing if I wanted it, healthcare. What has the orange disgrace done use biowarfare, took away any assistance, lies constantly and so forth. Unlike Trump Obama actually knew the constitution

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.