promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Survey: Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Do you think he or she knew?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

In a 11th grade I had the hots for my home economics teacher. I was 17 and she was 27 and she had it going on. I'm sure a lot of guys at the time had the hots for her. These days she's probably collecting social security and bragging about her grandkids.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

In 9th grade, my Algebra teacher was gorgeous and had a killer body. She always wore tight dresses and I never saw any panty lines, so I always assumed she wasn't wearing any. And, when I did think about it, "schwing!" Regardless of my journey into puberty, she never liked me because I was a math dumba*ss, and my grades for the four grading periods were C, C, D, and F. I can still smell her perfume. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes I did when I was a freshman in high school. He was my science teacher.

• 2 months ago

I once was infatuated with a microbiology lab instructor. He was old and not someone I would have noticed on the street, but his exceptionally dry personality was somehow intriguing to me.

Once he handed me back a test and said, "You did well." with the slightest amount of inflection. It was the most emotion that I ever saw him show.

Yes, I think he knew that I loved him- and I think he loved me too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

noo my teachers were never under the age of 55

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes.  In grade 8 we had a teacher fresh out of school herself.  I thought she was hot.  But slowly realized half the class had a crush on her.  I don't think she knew.  She was self-conscious about being young.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.