promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is he hiding something?

My husband and I are working from home. Him in the bedroom at the desk for his job and me in the kitchen for mine. I get off at 4 so I decided to make a cake. I walk into the bedroom to ask my husband a question and he's on the phone with a customer. His phone was in his hand and his text message app was open. When he saw me behind him he closed the app. I look at him and turn to walk out. A few minutes later he comes in the kitchen to ask me did I need something and at that point I didn't want to talk. He pressures me and I finally ask him why he closed his app when he saw me. He said that he was texting with his daughters and he was done with the conversation. Then he asks me what I wanted but at that point I didn't want anything. What is he hiding?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • al
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

He was probably talking to Jake from State Farm!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

See, breathing down the guys neck.  Caint you women ever learn to give a guy some space?

• 2 months ago

My question is why are you bothering him while he's still on the clock about a cake?  Does he come in the kitchen to bother you while you're working?  And it seems suspicious that you all of a sudden answered your own question when you turned and walked out or was it replaced by your suspicions of him up to something in the bedroom?  

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He is apparently hiding a paranoid and delusional wife.

• Snowed2 months agoReport

Excuse me?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.