promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Have you ever been attacked or assaulted by a woman ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

no, I don't give em the time of day

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Yes. In my line of work, I have a lot of dealings with people who have mental health problems. One of them became delusional and focussed her delusions on me. She started stalking me. I don't know why, but one day she came round my house and hit me, and tried to do so again on another occasion. I tried to get her help but everyone thought it was someone else's problem - doctor, social services, police, whoever, everyone passed the buck. She eventually assaulted a mother on her school run and was arrested and got help, but lost custody of her children. It was all just really sad, and I wish there had been another way of dealing with it.

BTW I am also a woman. I had to prevail upon my partner not to retaliate.

• God
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes. As a child and an adult. 

• 2 months ago

Oh hell yeah.  Several times, and by more than just one woman.  Well, some of them were girls at the time.

The most common was my ex girlfriend, affectionately known as Satan.  Satan was extremely controlling, violently jealous, and somewhat completely sociopathic on her best days.  But she loved me with all her heart, and she was absolutely incredible in bed, so I put up with her abuse.

She usually reserved physical violence for public displays, so she could show off how tough she was in front of other people.  And she never actually damaged me, because she was half my size and strength.  It was just the odd split lip or bloody nose, maybe a surface cut from a ring or razor, nothing that required medical attention.  I actually felt bad when I finally hit her back.

Another girl who hit me is known (to her friends) as War Pig, and she was as tough as they came.  I actually just let her beat the hell out of me, because there was no way I was going to deal with her boyfriend.  Her boyfriend was that kid in town who nobody wanted to mess with, not even the seriously tough guys.  I recovered from her beating within days, and escaped serious injury.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course.  Several times.  Fortunately they don’t hit or slap very hard.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No such luck......... 😒

• 2 months ago

My lawyer advises me that her lawyer advised him to advise me to say no. Assault is a difficult situation with women unless you catch absolute proof. She can snap her fingers and flip the tables, and any abusive woman if not above abusing people, is not above lying to get away with abusing people. I've found myself unable to argue with a woman before without being called "abusive" just for talking louder than her, and her not liking it. XD

• 2 months ago

No, but I assaulted two women for ticking me off; did serious damage to both of them. It's way in the past.  I own up to it; why not? I can't take it back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.