promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Men are worse people than women the vast majority of the time. Why do people (generally) criticize women more harshly?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You must not know anyone who's suffered through the United States criminal justice system. Women get lesser sentences and punishments for the same crime. Sometimes if there's a male accomplice but she was the assailant (I know one of these situations through a former cellmate) then the woman might still do less time when the male accomplice only witnessed her crime and she was the main subject committing the crime.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • God
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

False. Men are only more physical violent. Women are more emotionally, financially manipulative AND contrary to popular belief more sexually manipulative. Women are a lot worse than men. A man may hit a woman. But a woman will falsely accuse a man of rape or domestic violence, take all of his things, take all his money, take his children away and let him rot in jail. Which is worse? 

• liz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

“Worse people”- is your idea of bad the right one? The only one? As our esteemed leader points out, women are more moderate in their actions a lot of the time. But of course when you get to the extreme end of the scale, a woman can be a vicious psychopath just as well as anyone can. Some women make up for a lack of physical strength with emotional abuse. Some people - especially here- criticise women more harshly, but some refuse to see the bad in others, particularly when women are involved.  

Given that we don’t know what isn’t reported and what goes on behind closed doors, plus the fact what’s “worse” to some isn’t “worse” to others, I don’t think we can draw any firm conclusions and it’s a pointless exercise to turn it into a competition.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

not so... I believe men and women are equal in their bad ways originally , just different

but society has decided to make men the bad guy in divorce

power over the ex husband - father of the children makes her behavior worse

this power goes to the head of these women...

many men learn to drop out of life,,,   this make the women more pissed because their cause in life is making him unhappy as the mob says she should - she keeps him from seeing the kids and blames him (telling the child) she/child has nothing because of him 

but the unpleasant effect this has on the women is clear to everyone and they avoid her , she looks for new man and often work him over too 

as her child grows older the child realizes dad is not as bad as mom said,, this make the women look even worse 

as they grow older many women never manage to become calm and happy thus crabby old women,, just plain mean and unhappy 

while older men find there are many women willing to do all they can to make him happy ... go to a dance of people over 50 years of age and the numbers are ten women to one man 

while many of the men self destruct (drink) feeling bad for them selves because they feel they were a good dad but they are seldom unpleasant to people around them 

those who do not self destruct are happy and well liked 

-------------------

never let the mob tell you to become unhappy and mad 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

5You joke??? My mom beat my sister & me with rope, wire, and leather freight straps. My pop kept his objections to himself for years. Then he had a change of heart. And joined in.

And I don't have psychotic crap stuffing my head about all women, or my fellow men, either. You're too smart, there's no excuse for this nonsense. And don't you dare try to gaslight me & say women never do stuff.

All of you, seriously, manbashers and womanhaters both, your evil and petty childishness puts a SERIOUS strain on my lifelong commitment to opposing corporal punishment for children. (Hell, I almost mistyped that and would've had "capital" in that instead of "corporal.")

(Plays that thought chain back again in his mind and then extends it.) "And considering all angles, just covering all the bases including devil's advocate stuff, would that *necessarily* be a bad thing?"

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No cause poooosey pass.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Women are not criticized more harshly, rather they get away with way more than men do.  Even our criminal justice system goes easier on women.    

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.