Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 months ago

Can women be as mean as men?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Uhhh yeah. You must get out a lot or never had a job where you have to be around people

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

more mean as a rule... often they are unsatisfied not realizing when they have it good  .... women and women boss is hell 

• 2 months ago

You joke??? My mom beat my sister & me with rope, wire, and leather freight straps.  My pop kept his objections to himself for years. Then he had a change of heart. And joined in.

And I don't have psychotic crap stuffing my head about all women, or my fellow men, either. You're too smart, there's no excuse for this nonsense. And don't you dare try to gaslight me & say women never do stuff.

All of you, seriously, I'm starting to rethink my lifelong commitment to opposing corporal punishment for children. (Hell, I almost mistyped that and would've had "capital" instead of "corporal.")

(Plays that thought chain back again in his mind and then extends it.)  "Just to be a devil's advocate, would that *necessarily* be a bad thing?"

• 2 months ago

Yes; to put it more bluntly we are more underhanded, so as to give the impression we are sugary sweet. Women are very good at being sugary sweet and nasty at the same time. Am I cutting us down? Perhaps. At times the truth draws blood; does it not? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

“hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”

• 2 months ago

Women tend to be more vicious than men. they just do it in less obvious ways.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes women can be mean and combative. They're seldom as destructive though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.