promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

What to do with my marriage?

Discovered my husband made a new Snapchat & asked him about it on Feb 1st, he denied he had access & (apparently deleted all evidence of infidelity) but at the time, he was able to convince me it wasn’t used for anything. Fast forward to Feb 12th, I discovered a girl & nudes that were saved with knowledge that she has been cut off as of Feb 6th...(learned later) before that I confront the situation & he denies any relation with her & that he doesn’t know her.

My husband then started to 100% improve in the relationship since he realized what he did was wrong....

Fast forward to March 27, I learn this girl is actually a coworker & she claims ‘they had a flirty relationship & liked the attention he was giving her, but that he did cut it off with her & she’s telling me that he does love me & care for me’

I don’t know what to make up the details, it’s been rough. The start of the relationship we agreed that infidelity shows you don’t truly love the person & now that’s out the window & we have a son & im just not sure what to do anymore but he feels remorseful & is ashamed of his actions..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Cheating is never a mistake. It is a conscious effort to deceive your spouse. Also just shows a total disrespect for your Marriage.

I have no room in my life for a cheater. hopefully you won't either

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

his disrespect toward the marriage is all u need to make a call on what to do..U forgive him and your a push over, u leave him and u broke up the family. NO WIN.

But lets face it hes SHOWN U WHO HE REALLY IS, BELIEVE HIM!

• 2 months ago

I don't think he deserves another chance, but since you have a child with this man, then consider giving him one last chance. And make sure he knows how serious you are.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

pretty sure your marriage has nothing to do with personal finance.  But by all means, don't move it. Continue to look like the total idiot you are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All he is remorseful of is you found out.......and regardless of what he says he WILL do it again and will learn to be more careful that you don't find out next time.............

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If she's actually defending him, she has feelings for him and it's not over. Tough to say what to do since there's a child involved. With no child, I'd say leave immediately. With a child, I would probably stay, but accept that the marriage was more of a legal and parenting arrangement than a husband & wife one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.