promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Do you think this man would hurt me. I’ve been having an affair and I want to end it but he wants to end it on his terms?

Please spare me the lecture of how I’m a horrible person. I’m in a very toxic emotionally abusive marriage I’ve never cheated before but the depression became unbearable. I was so depressed I started getting physically sick with vomiting and bleeding. I started to confide in my friend who lifted my spirits and gave me a reason to wake up. We talked 24/7 for 3 months and then we had sex. Things were great between us until I started feeling guilty and then he got angry at me said I wasted his time and that the sex wasn’t going to end until he said it was going to end. I was shocked to hear him talk to me like this because I have never heard him talk to me like this. I do most feel threatened. He texted me and said he wants to have raw sex and I said I don’t want to do that br

Update:

He said he’s on the way to my house and he’s not accepting no for an answer and he will see a side of him I’ve never seen before 

Update 2:

Right now I’m staying at my parents house he knows where my parents live and I don’t want them knowing about this or being involved. I pray he doesn’t cause a scene I don’t know what to don

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You don’t sound adult, more like immature kid

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He is another abuser.  Contact the police.

• 2 months ago

blah blah blah, cheaters always have a excuse to try to justify their actions, ur no different.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If there is any truth to your anonymously posted story, and if you feel threatened, YOU end it on YOUR terms.  Tell him it's over and don't take no for an answer.  If he threatens you, or stalks you, and especially if he does anything to assault you, get the police involved immediately.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If he put this in writing, such as a text, call the Police: he is threatening violence against you, which is illegal in most places. Or tell him you think you are developing coronavirus and have gone home to your parents so that they can look after you. I would explain it all to your parents who love you more than  anyone. We all make mistakes, but your abusive effectively forced you into taking action - albeit the "wrong" action, and you were cynically taken advantage of when you were weak and vulnerable.  Good Luck!

• Barb Outhere
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"...you were cynically taken advantage of when you were weak and vulnerable..." Yes, perhaps. But she still made the CHOICE to cheat.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Take out a restraining order again him immediately.  If you have to, call the Adult Abuse Hotline, and ask about going to a women's shelter.  They can help you and will keep him away from you.  Just leave your parents' house.  You can't tell them where the shelter is if the shelter will take you. 

• 2 months ago

That right there how your side dude turned on you.  You think he's showing his true self?  He was just trying to get into your pants.

Now you don't have anything good with the side dude, and your marriage.

Maybe time to end both.  For your next lover, either go full in without the guilt trips or become a nun.

• 2 months ago

Yes he would. You are in an abusive marriage and you've just found yourself an abusive lover to add to your woes. You are a prime victim. The best thing you can do is pack your bags in secret. Don't tell your husband and don't tell your lover what you are doing. Contact the Victim Support and tell them you plan to leave home and these 2 nasty men. They will find you a hostel which will be a place of safety until you have sorted out your life. You have jumped from one abuser to another. Be VERY careful in future that you don't repeat this behaviour with yet another man. You appear to have a blind spot where abusive partners are concerned and they probably see you coming a mile off.

• Helen
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Keep the texts and call the police.

• 2 months ago

Does he know you're a troll????

• Coach Simon
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

He might know or not know. You can only guess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.