promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Hows the Covid situation looking so far?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The shut down may end in May as curve is flattening as the experts says.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Here's my conspiracy theory - the virus was meant to wipe out a lot of people, so there would be more jobs and resources for those who survive. I call it the "Thanos" virus. Pretty catchy, huh?

• 2 months ago

Looking good, alot of Elderly and AIDS dead, some young.

There will be some casualties, but staying the course!!!!

What the HELL!!???

Sorry, but I am a Fulltime Caregiver for my Mother with Early Onset Dementia.

She was working and making good money, but for some reason her brain started ******* her up.

I now wipe her ***, cause she's basically a 2 year old.

If they can't fight off this strain of Corona, how are they ever to figure out the brain???!!!!

• 2 months ago

Its looking bad. So far 1.4 million infected. Id start worrying if that number keeps growing and doesnt stop by end of year. Lets just all be safe and hope to god it slows down soon

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Governor of my state (Texas) has said that, based on information he has received from the CDC about the rate of infection in this state, the State-wide ban on large gatherings, eating in a dine-in restaurant, attending a movie or a sporting event, etc., and the recommendation to shelter in place or self-isolate will all expire on April 30; and he sees no need to re-institute them in the foreseeable future. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Terry - what the TX governor said is an example of the date that most states are recommending that all restrictions be lifted. The CDC has recommended that all restrictions cease nationwide on April 30. BTW:  People named "Terry" are renowned  for their stupidity and inability to comprehend.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The U.S. has a much lower mortality rate than many countries and has been fairly successful at flattening the curve.  

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If it EVER gets as bad as the annual flu I'll start worrying!

• 2 months ago

Could be better.   

• Scott
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Slightly better than the projections in the USA.  The problem is only about 1/3 of patients on ventilators live.

• 2 months agoReport

Thats good. Hopefully those numbers continue to go down and society can return to normal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.