promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Did I eat mold? ?

So I just ate a cheeseburger for dinner. I ate about half and stopped because I got full it wasn’t a very big burger either sorta small but the patty was fat. I was messing around with the rest of it just because and I cut up the middle of the half I didn’t eat and I noticed there was a little dot of green mold, the part of the burger I ate tasted fine and I saw no mold on it. Did I eat mold and just didn’t see it? Will I get sick because of it? The meat was cooked good, I don’t like it raw or anything like that. It wasn’t pink or anything. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

    Make sure you have a lot of toilet roll my friend. Good luck. 

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    I very much doubt that anything will happen, even if what you ate was mold. Your body was made to fight off way worse than that on a daily basis.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    How did you form a burger party and not notice the meat was molding?

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    Well, I simply just dined on some sort of hamburger for lunch. When I dined on most of in addition to ended mainly because I bought whole the item wasn’t an exceptionally massive cheese pizza often sorta modest even so the patty seemed to be weight. When I seemed to be playing all around while using the relax of the USB ports even if in addition to When I divide center of this 1 / 2 When I didn’t try to eat in addition to When I recognized there seemed to be a bit dept . of transportation connected with environment-friendly shape, this section of the cheese pizza When I dined on sampled very good in addition to When I discovered not any shape on there. Performed When I try to eat shape and just didn’t find it? Will I receive tired on account of the item? This animal meat seemed to be baked beneficial, When I don’t think it’s great fresh or maybe whatever that adheres to that. The item wasn’t lilac or maybe whatever.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    I think you will be fine. A small amount of mold, if it is mold, won't hurt you.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    You may well die by the end of the century. A little bit of mould won't do much damage, though!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    You may get nauseated. If bad enough you may vomit then youd wanna call doctor and make appointment and they can prescribe med for it. But usually its just nausea that happens. Lot of people develop no issues from accidently ingesting it

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.