promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

I must admit: On Fox News today, Mehmet Oz did a good job criticizing the incompetence of Fauci and Cuomo?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Dr. Fauci is a world reknown medical expert, who has received the Presidential Medal of Freedom. 

I'll take his word over some blowhard on TV.  and that goes for Trump, as well. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Really? Dr. Oz is more competent than Fauci? I don't believe that for a second. 

• M
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Please do as all a favor, dont believe the virus exists. Go out to a Hospital volunteer, no masks you have Fox News to protect you. Good luck?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Oz is a quack.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Fauci is old school.  He wants rigorous double-blind controlled studies that take many months or years.  I get that, but we just don't have time.

If some doctors are saying they are getting good results experimenting with certain existing drugs than lets go with it, as long as they are generally safe.  The rigorous studies can come later.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Oz is a TV doctor. No one cares what he says except people who sit around watching daytime TV. 

• ...Show all comments
    • truth seeker
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

In 2014, a team of medical researchers released a report proving that 60% of advice given on Dr. Oz’s TV show lacked scientific basis. Soon afterward, 1,300 doctors signed an open letter calling him “a quack and a fake and a charlatan” whose “advice endangers patients.”

• 2 months ago

I've been waiting to see how long it would take for the right to turn on Fauci.

• 2 months ago

Dr Oz is a moron.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.