promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you need to put your garbage in a trash bag for pickup?

I usually dump my trash from my room into our main garbage can without it being wrapped up. First i thought i was saving the environment by not using the bags and its all compacted in the truck anyways. I would like to know if its good to always put your trash in bags?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You probably should, as without it being packaged properly you are attracting pests and vermin around your home area. Possibly contact your town administration and see what they say.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

It's more sanitary that way, and you can get trash bags at Dollar Tree & other such stores

if not having enough money to get a national brand which helps control odor from trash in

whatever you have it in before bringing it down there, odor easily attracting rats, mice, etc.

Bottom line you're better off putting trash in bags (even if plastic bags from the supermarket) rather than dumping them inside of a dumpster and especially if putting them off to the side.

• 2 months ago

It's my job to put cash as a result of a living room inside much of our chief crappy will be able to while not the application to be wrapped together. To start with as I consider as i is rescuing air as a result of not even with the plastic bags and the every compressed with the van anyways. I would prefer to grasp in cases where the nation's decent to help you normally get one's own cash on plastic bags?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I put all my trash in bags and then in the container for pickup. It just

keeps everything cleaner.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

that would depend on the rules YOUR trash company has for that.

Ask them this question.

• 2 months ago

i would put it in bags

• 2 months ago

Dont think so as I just empty my waste basket in the trash bin or separate the recyclables to other containers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.