promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

Anyone else going to be excited when all the restaurants open back up again and we are able to get five star meals again?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not really.  I prefer my own cooking to restaurants for the most part.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

SAD IN A WAY because allot of americans just gorge themselves and they don't know better now they are loosing weight and becoming aware of how will power works you might not see this but many do, like Home town buffet go in once in a while and look at the gorgers this is not healthy and there needs to be something done about it so this I think is one thing seen in this time do you agree or are you a gorger 2

• 2 months ago

SAD IN A WAY because allot of americans just gorge themselves and they don't know better now they are loosing weight and becoming aware of how will power works you might not see this but many do, like Home town buffet go in once in a while and look at the gorgers this is not healthy and there needs to be something done about it so this I think is one thing seen in this time do you agree or are you a gorger 2

Source(s): Chow down
  • 2 months ago

I'm not missing the restaurant food. I live in Jacksonville, FL and the restaurants in my price range have no Michelin stars. I do miss St. Mary's Seafood and More, as they fry shrimps and potatoes to my liking without my having to dispose of used oil.  I'll be excited when I can go back. But I'm dutifully hybernating.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I already eat 5 star meals- can't beat homemade

• 2 months ago

You should think about what you said. "when all the restaurants open back up" is probably NOT going to happen. Because this has caused a lot of them to go out of business permanently. 

If you own a restaurant, you need customers. When customers don't exist, you stop making money. When you stop making money, you go out of business. 

It will be nice to go out to eat, but your choices are going to be very limited for a while after this is all over. 

• 2 months ago

I actually make a better meal than I can get in a lot of  restaurants

What I miss is .

someone asking me what I want..

having someone make me a dinner 

someone to bring me dinner

someone to clean up the kitchen after the dinner is made

• 2 months ago

Frig, at this point I would pay my savings for a large MacD fries.

• 2 months ago

Yup missing that all dinner dates and all.

• 2 months ago

five star, bah. Although I would like the good unrated restaurants to reopen like hot pot and this vietnamese place I like.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.