promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How many guys is too many?

I’m interested in a girl. But she’s 19 and she’s already been with 6 guys. Is that too many? Is she too s|utty? Should I find a girl with less history?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

6 guys isn’t too many. I think you should find a new girl, because that isn’t something that should matter for you. Leave her be, she can find someone more her speed and you can find someone more yours. No need to shame her for her history and no need to shame you for lack of one. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Im confused about why her history is a factor unless if she sucks at relationships and doesn't stay in them long. But to answer your question if YOU feel like she has too much history then walk away from that if you feel you need to if not then go pursue her.

• lover
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

no use her for practice

• 2 months ago

It means she's easy so I say you should go for it since your chances of getting rejected are lower

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Helen
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If it bothers you that much then yes you should. She can't change her past and nor should she ever want to. It's part of her, if you can't accept that, move on.

• 2 months ago

She also could of started dating when she was 13 or something. That would mean she averaged 1 guy a year. In which case that sounds reasonable. She could be the type of girl, good looking girl that can get guys easily but obviously doesnt go with everybody that approaches.

With out specifics of her case it's speculation, but I would say no it's not too many, just shows that she's been able to get a guy since she turned into a teenager.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

History is exactly that, history! The past cannot be changed and her past relationships have nothing to do with the present. You shouldn’t judge someone on how many people they’ve been with because it’s irrelevant. It’s how you feel about her that’s important forget everything else. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It depends on why she left 6 guys. If it is not hard fault than you could give it a try with her.

• 2 months ago

If you both like one another sincerely...then it shouldn't be a problem. And what is also important is: if she is still seeing any one of those 6 guys still or has she moved on? Also, ask if she wants to date exclusively if that is what you are looking for from her?

• Don't be with a woman who slept with more than one guy. 

If she's been with 6 guys, she can be carrying an STD.

If not, she will definitely cheat on you.

If a woman been through 6 relationships, either she's 1. Cynical or 2. unfaithful 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.