promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

So wearing masks was once “useless” and is now recommend. And you idiots still trust the CDC?

All trying to discredit Trump... it is a political thing not a practical one

87 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The CDC is just as corrupt as Trump and his family are. Apparently he's aware of that. Quite possibly Trump's son Barron was damaged by a CDC scheduled  childhood vaccine, and Trump would like to see the agency terminated. It's known that the CDC, FDA and WHO are all tied to the multi-national, multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry, a.k.a. "Big Pharma". 

In the U.S., 70% of mainstream media's advertising revenue comes from Big Pharma. ("Ask your doctor" disease-mongering direct-to-consumer TV ads every ten minutes). This type of advertising is not even legal in any other country besides ours and New Zealand. 

There are already alternative approaches to treating even advanced cases of coronavirus which you will never hear about on mainstream media or be able to receive in a mainstream medical treatment facility, because Big Pharma controls both here. 

The corporate-controlled and profit-driven healthcare 'industry' in this country is so horrendous that mainstream medicine is the third leading cause of death here and Big Pharma runs the whole show. 

Key figures within the CDC hold patents on Big Pharma vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs, so they would rather see many more people die from this virus until one of their profitable vaccines comes out for it than allow doctors and hospitals to use any of the already existing alternative treatments which have been proven effective elsewhere, such as "convalescent plasma" treatment which has just started being used successfully in China, for example, and allowed patients who were on ventilators and near death to be released fully recovered and sent home. You'll never see this treatment or any others that Big Pharma cannot make a profit from allowed to be used here and you won't hear any mention of them on Big Pharma-sponsored mainstream media.

Source(s): e
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

YOU are so UNINFORMED by whatever your NOT THE NEWS SOURCE IS that you do not deserve a real answer as you are simply a Trump Hater and no matter what the facts are you will not like it.

• Jackolantern
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Well, I stay informed and the more I learn, the more I dislike Trump! He down played the virus from day one until it's effects were in his and our face and then started trashing reporters because of his own incomitance. Truman said, "The buck stops here!" Trump says, "I take no responsibility!" BAM!

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They were trying to keep panicy people from running out and buying them all up. I don't think it was political.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Again, you morons can't follow logic or reasoned arguments. 

The scientists have more data so better recommendations.  In the past they felt a mask alone gave you little protection from catching the virus so it was best to save them for healthcare workers who wear full PPE equipment.  New studies have found that wearing a face covering helps asymptomatic people from spreading the virus to others. You are not wearing the face covering to protect yourself, they recommend you wear it to protect others with whom you come into contact. 

Why is it that you can't understand that logic? Was I right in my first sentence, when I called you a moron? Perhaps you are just a POE, which in itself makes you a type of moron because POEs are morons. 

• ...Show all comments
    • joe2 months agoReport

The scientists knew about asymptomatic transmission from the last time there was a SARS outbreak with an almost identical virus in 2003.

I have been saying for at least a month this doesn’t end until everyone is wearing a mask

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Actually, I never believed their initial shtick about the masks.

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Me either. I followed their basic guidelines but adjusted them using logic based on understanding reality.

• 2 months ago

The information & reasoning has changed.. Therefore the CDC recommendation has changed.. Meanwhile, Mr. Trump who apparently doesn't listen to anything other than his own ego is the very one who has politicized these issues... Not sure that I really trust the CDC either because their department has obviously let us down & their bosses still answer to Trump..But, at least what they are saying is based on evidence & information rather than political expediency.

• 2 months ago

I don't trust any entity backed by politics..

• ...Show all comments
    • Green Brick
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Almost all of our lives are affected by Politics so next time there's an election you'd better vote or just not have an opinion on anything other than the weather

• 2 months ago

Me wearing a mask won't help me but will protect you from me. Your mask will protect me from you.

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Unfortunately the only mask I have (a diffrent style) protects me but not you. I'll get a new one once they become available.

• 2 months ago

They wanted to make sure masks got to the doctors and nurses first for obvious reasons. I think enough masks are becoming available that we should all be able to get them.

• ...Show all comments
    • Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You cannot make a functional mask from a vacuum bag. You're better off cutting up your pillow cases.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The information here, has always been to wear masks when outside. Initially, the view was that the virus droplets could travel less than 6 ft., from coughs or sneezes, research has since found the possibility of them travelling for up to 12-13 ft. As you can also pick up the droplets and virus from hard surfaces where it remains viable for up to 3 days, gloves should also be worn and discarded every trip out, you still need to follow the regular washing hands, avoiding touching face, eyes, nose and be aware of hard plastic products in your shopping, a very mild bleach used to wipe down before putting away... now, few of you will take any notice of this, but, I tried... good luck...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.