promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Help! I knocked up my twin sister what do I do?

Okay, so it's embarrassing but we are so ****** right now. Long story short, my sister and I have been having sex for a few months, and at the beginning of the quarantine we got into our dad's liquor and got smashed and I came inside her without a condom. 

She missed her period and we used a pregnancy test and she is pregnant! I'm the only guy she's ever been with. What in the HELL are we going to do?!?!? We are sixteen btw if that helps

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you think this is in any way cute or funny you are one f'd up moron.   Stop trolling because you are really bad at it.  If this were true, you would not be asking this on YA.  You'd be at church praying for a miracle.  Sorry Skippy, try harder next time!!

• iblis666lovesyou
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Move to another country. That allows this. Maybe find a place. Good luck. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You can’t get a new Corona mascot within 4 hours you little yothigamber blokstilth!

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The best thing you can do is confess to your parents what you and your twin sister did, and let them arrange for her to have an abortion. 

OR .. she can have the baby and you can both PRAY that it's normal. You're siblings, and you are both carrying the same "bad" genes (even if you don't know you do). It's highly likely that the baby will be born either deformed or mentally retarded.

• 2 months ago

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nothing wrong with having sex with your sister but I suggest she goes and sees her doctor and explains it to them.

In future either she gets birth control of you use a condom.

Good luck to both of you

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 2 months ago

Buy adoption pills from the pharmacy or talk to your parents. Say the baby ain't yours xD

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In troll society it is almost a rite of passage for a girl's first child to be fathered by her brother.

• 2 months ago

Another troll story.....

• 2 months ago

wouldnt having twins be ironic

• 2 months ago

Call the police

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.