Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

MEN!!!! I need your help...?

I’ve been talking to a man in his 30’s for about 5 months now. We’ve only gone out on a couple of dates (we made out on the first but he was drunk so idk). He doesn’t have kids and has never married. Even told me “he doesn’t have girlfriends and hasn’t dated in the past 2 years.”

He’s attractive but I’m thinking okay this guy is a player. I also wanted to mention that in all of our hangouts he’s brought his good friend along... it’s never been just us 2 only one time when I visited him for his lunch break. Note; I have a crush on this man. The last time I hung out with him it literally felt like I was just a friend to him.. He was distant (bc of the COVD19), he would walk in front of me etc. Even his friend stopped and waited for me before he even did anything. I’m starting to see why he’s single ...

But now the issue is I’ve been messaging his friend consecutively and he is a flirt. Forgot to mention they are roommates..

I have feelings for my crush but I clearly feel he isn’t interested.. Doesn’t even invite me over! He sure is missing out. I just don’t get why he still texts me and has his small conversations (which are boring).. if he isn’t into me you know? 

Idk what to do. I’m lonely. Not desperate but dang I’ve never met a man like this ...

Update:

He doesn’t text me that often either. It’s every other day. I just don’t get why he doesn’t ever hang out one on one with me and not bring his friend along like he has, then maybe his friend wouldn’t be checking me out and adding me on snap and giving me more attention than he does ...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Actually the first does count for you established your easy. You facilitate two men and then expect one to feel your significant in some way. It seems you "don't get" much in life. Your desperation makes you easy and available. I am surprised they haven't introduced you to more of their friends.

• Keri3 months agoReport

Your an idiot. Seems like you got cheated on or hurt before lol 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Huge red flag is that his friend is flirting with you. You think they don’t talk about that? It could definitely be a test and you’re replying back to his friend and he may see that you aren’t the one. His friend flirting with you also could mean that you are just a fun person to possibly hook up with and his friends trying to have a piece. If you seriously like this man, do not give into his friends shenanigans 

• Keri3 months agoReport

I don’t. I’m definitely keeping it respectful. We don’t text it’s just all through Snapchat. I honestly feel like they don’t talk about it but I could be wrong. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.