promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 2 months ago

How will the coronavirus affect tourism in Italy?

I'm just wondering if I should still travel to Italy after all this is over. I don't want to cause further harm by going there. Will the economy be able to support tourism? Or will tourists actually stimulate the economy and help? Thank you!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tourism will probably help enormously - when they are able to bring people into the country without risking anyone's healthy. Might not be the case this year, but definitely next year.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Unnecessary travel, especially abroad will not be resuming anytime in the next few months, or even years.

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Italy's tourism income is most welcome to them, but until the pandemic is cleared up, you have to stay away. Doctors say that once people are cured, they are usually immune to the virus.

• arther
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

maybe the way we live with all this relying on others far away needs to change? If we are all so worried about climate change burn hundreds on tonnes of fuel on transport isn't that smart is it? Its time for change maybe the tourist is one one those things that should change. The people will survive have they noticed any less pollution in the last few months?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.