promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I need advice on my relationship with my boyfriend?

After this spring semester started (we’re both in college) I have a really tight schedule. My days look like this:

School in the morning, take the bus, go straight to work, get out of work to go to the gym (with my boyfriend)

We go to the gym together every day after I get out of work, but he says that does not really count as hanging out (and I kind of get him) so right after gym (8:40 or 9:30pm) he tells me “wanna go to my house now?” and I feel so bad to reject him every time but I feel so exhausted by the end of the day!!! He does not have a job, so it males sense for him to have so much energy, but what upsets me is that he says we almost dont hang out now, Im doing my best to hang out with him every time I can, sometimes I even have to study for a test and I would tell him “fine I’ll go to your house/ or you can come to mine” just so he won’t get sad cz he starts giving me sad faces and it makes me fee so guilty, but I swear is not even that serious, I don’t know of he wants to be next to me 24/7 but I am the type of person that meeds a tremendous amount of space, and him asking to be around me all the time makes me feel like he’s putting a rope around my neck. Also, I don’t feel like hanging out every day is good because monotony ends up destroying everything.

I don’t know. I used to love hanging with him all the time tho, he’s my best friend and Im his, and we used to have so much fun together but it’s been getting bored lately....

I need advice :/

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Nobody
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You just need to have a chat with him and figure out a schedule that works for both of you. You see each other everyday when you workout, so I don't see why he would feel the need to around you 24/7. That sounds very needy to me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Maybe add 30 minutes to workout routine, and not workout every single day.. and the days you don’t work our hangout with your boyfriend. Trust me, you CAN make the time for him. And I bet he feels that way too

• jennifer1 month agoReport

We both agreed to the same gym schedule, matter fact he was the one who suggested it!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.