promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Lee asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Is there archaeological evidence for the Biblical Exodus?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not much.  Strangely enough, people walking in dirt leaves very little evidence after 4000 years or so.

• ...Show all comments
    • But a mass migration would likely leave some evidence in the places they migrated from and to. And neither Egypt or Canaan have yet yielded any such evidence.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

No. Not like the one talked about in the Bible.

FWIW, the famous Roman Census never took place either. Roman historians have no record of it being conducted.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, there isn't.

• 1 month ago

There are those people that say that they have dove into the red Sea and used robotic crawlers in the red Sea to take pictures of the remains of the crossing. Those pictures are posted on the search engines you can look at them. there's no way of knowing if the pictures are genuine because I didn't take them and you didn't take them. One thing is for certain at the crossing point of the red Sea Exodus there are two pillars one on each side. They're called Solomon's pillars they mark The crossing site at the red Sea. Again there is no proof that they actually mark The crossing because I haven't been in the water myself and seeing what's down there. But the pillars are genuine they date to the time of Solomon. They put those pillars there for a reason. They say it commemorates the spot where they crossed. And those pillars have been there thousands of years. That's where the divers and the robots have searched the water and come up with some quite interesting pictures.

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • Blue Diamond
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

As the last 3 yrs have proven, you can't believe anything you hear on the news or what you're taught in school, everything gets revised and changed. One century to another may be entirely different where "truth" or "facts" are concerned. Only the guy at the top of the pyramid knows for sure

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Only speculation and theories, kind of like with evolution, nothing conrete

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I saw a show on ewtn recently that has convincing evidence that the location of Mt. Sinai is in Saudi Arabia. I found it on youtube. Very interesting show. see link 

• marty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Absolutely none. On the contrary, there has never been any link to Jews in Egypt and slaves didn't build pyramids,  the Egyptian people were the master craftsmen. The have found the workers quarters just recently. 

• 1 month ago

There is no archaeological evidence for the Biblical Exodus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.