promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

The Coronavirus is Trump's FIRST true test as a President who needs to DO SOMETHING TO PROTECT AMERICA?

And he folds up and gives the job to Pence?

Proving once again that Trump is totally unfit for office?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

well, he has  not gotten off to a good start. He wants to cut the budget to key health organizations.

https://fortune.com/2020/02/26/coronavirus-covid-1...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

What test? Do you want him at the border blocking people from coming in or in a lab someplace coming up with a drug to prevent it?

• Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

How can you be so gullible Trump would rather golf and do rallies rather than deal with this. A possible pandemic is an inconvenience to Trump. The Republicans don't care about the people of this country.

• 1 month ago

Delegating tasks to members of their cabinet does not mean he is unfit. It means he knows to prioritize and assign tasks to people more equipped, and/or with less other responsibilities, who can address the issue more efficiently. Trump is a business man and negotiator, and perhaps felt Pence was better at addressing this problem, so he can focus on other issues going on. I am sure they're staying in very close communications about this.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pence has a direct line to the man above. Trump does not.

• Judy and Charlie
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Pence has a direct line to the psychiatric hospital with his homophobia, obviously.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure. They've never been replaced. Pence is in charge of nothing.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

This admin has gutted the ACA and will destroy it as soon as possible. What will people with any contagious disease do if they can't get medical help.

• 1 month ago

Remember - one of the first things Trump did was to dismantle Obama's Infectious Disease commission that was put in place after the Ebola outbreak that Obama dealt with superbly. 

• 1 month ago

and if Trump cured the virus you’d complain about the healthcare workers he put out of work. I get it. He’s a POS. BUT,

he’s our President if you reside in the US. Don’t like it? There’s an election in November. Do something. Give me a better choice.

• ...Show all comments
    • The Football God
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I thought SO LITTLE of the Trump Clinton decision I chose Johnson. I do align with Trump’s politics, but can’t get past the POS thing. 

• 1 month ago

You mean Trump has MANY things to do and put a competent person that has quick and direct access to Trump in charge? 

Yeah, sounds good to me, but I don't have TDS. 

Neither will you see me blaming Trump for the Coronavirus and praying for US people to die, like you sick democrats are.  You like torturing animals too? 

Just sitting there in excitement praying for people to die so you can attack Trump. Truly disgusting. 

• Judy and Charlie
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Please change your diaper and calm down.  No one wants anyone to die.  Wipe well.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The point of Trump's presidency is fraud.

Some people seem to want to excuse Trump because the markets surged under his watch. (Of course, they surged; the government has been printing money and taking on private risk and making it public). 

They seem to think Trump sometimes steal while governing and that since he's so brilliant, surely a little theft is excusable. 

That is quite wrong: Trump sometimes accidently governs while he's stealing.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Trump can steal from taxpayers the Veterans from other countries, he can sell secrets, whatever as long as Moscow Mitch is flooding the courts with bias unqualified judges.

• 1 month ago

Do you want him to find a cure? It looks like liberals expect more from Trump than their own candidates

• ...Show all comments
    • Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Trump is contradicting the CDC because the Stock Market is all he thinks about

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.