promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Repubs kept saying we can't afford medicare for all. China had 4x our population and poorer, how did China do it? Are they just smarter?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Apparently, they are. Or at least, they're way smarter than GOPers and Dumpsters.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

They're all POOR TOO...

• 1 month ago

We can afford it. No one wants to pay for it.

• 1 month ago

Experts say that Medicare for all would cost about $3 TRILLION per year. That's only about 1/3 less than the government spends for everything. Tell me how that is affordable. And if you think healthcare in China is as good as it is in the US you are truly uninformed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Great medicine over there. No treatment. You get the sniffles it might be just a cold but they will lock you in a room full of a thousand coughing Wuhan virus carriers. If you didn't have the coronavirus before you do now.

Meanwhile there is no treatment in China's hospitals. The bodies have been piling up.

The chinese ordered anyone who dies to be cremated within 90 minutes.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they might be smarter

• M
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Your comparing a Communist based system against a Capitalist system?

The balance toward the Corporation shifted toward the Corporation under Trump. With all the new Judges they put into a life time appointment position that are anti Labor, and believe the Feudal system is what America stands for, its the common wealth that has the most to lose.

• 1 month ago

Is this supposed to be tongue in cheek? I mean, putting the Chinese on a pedestal about how they regard human life and healthcare in general is pretty laughable.

It's also funny that you'd rely on any statistics the Chinese report about their systems. This is the government that just opened Pandora's box with a virus they let escape from a lab that's killing thousands of their people, and then tried to cover it up.

Plus I've been to China, and I can tell you first hand, that I had conversations with some very brave Chinese people who told me some pretty disturbing things about what their government does and their disregard for human health. Namely, that they were going out to rural areas, and forcing rural people onto buses and took them into Beijing to do forced labor to build the Olympic stuff, and many of these people were old, and people were sustaining severe disabling injuries, and dying, and the government did not care, and would just send them back to their rural villages sick, injured, and basically left for dead, as they literally didn't care if they died and offered them no health care. The Chinese individuals who shared this information with us at the time, literally risked their life by telling us this, because they wanted us to know the truth, because they knew it would never otherwise come out from their government since they cover it all up and lie, and they thought we may be their only hope. So that's what I'm doing. I am sharing what they told me, and will continue to ensure I keep sharing what they wanted me to share to inform people who like to rely on fake statistics peddled by their lying government. So if you believe that China is honest about what they show the outside world, then you're a very gullible person.

I mean, they don't even have things that we would otherwise take for granted as having passed proper safety inspections. Like, me and several other Americans who were in China, all were shocked at how injurious their elevators were. Like, here, you would never really have to worry that if you got on an elevator, while the doors are closing, that it would not then re-open because they have a basic sensor built in. In China, no sensors. They will just literally keep closing and crush you if you don't squeeze yourself out. It was quite scary, not to mention many of us had some pretty nasty bruises from these crazy terrible Chinese elevators.

• Troy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Best answer. Too bad he didn't really want answers, he could have learned a few things.

• 1 month ago

China has just screwed up the reaction to a virus. A doctor tried to warn them and he was arrested. Use your f*cking head for once.

• 1 month ago

The system of medicine in China blows mud.........LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.