promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do you agree with this post? Should all girls complaining about misogyny get responses like this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/9...

For those who don't want to enter the link:

It's basically a thread about a teenage girl complaining about her teacher saying "boys are better than girls" and asking whether she should report the teacher or not, and the person who got the most upvotes responded with: "Would you still want to report her (the teacher) if she said the opposite?"

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No because they’re assuming she wouldn’t react the same way if it was opposite :/ I’m a girl and I hate sexism so it’s annoying when people think either boys are better than girls or girls are better than boys..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It’s to vague to comment on or take seriously.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your teacher isn't supposed to be sexist, or if they are they need to keep it to themselves because it interferes with their job. I had a particularity assh0les sexist teacher in high school I reported for the horrific **** he used to say (that we deserved to be raped). I got detention, he got nothing. One more link in the "never trust men" chain.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I agree with the post; two bits to a donut she wouldn't report her female teacher's sexist comment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.