promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Talk to wife about SPH?

So, I'll start by saying, I have a small penis. I'm about 3.25 inches hard on a good day, and 1 inch, maybe, soft. I've always been small.

Now, I am married to a loving woman who has never expressed any issue with my shortcomings....and that leads to my issue.

I have always been turned on by small penis humiliation. It is my ultimate turn-on. When I found out as a teen that my little brother had a much bigger penis, I was thrilled. When a girl once told me I was the smallest she had seen, I went wild. 

But I have never been able to admit this kink to my wife. She is so sweet and innocent, and I am the only man she has ever been with. I don't want to disturb her.

I have hinted at it. Once, when she was drunk, she admitted she had seen a picture of her sister's husband's penis, and he was bigger than me. I have brought it up many times, trying to make her notice I am aroused and even during sex, but she just tells me to forget it and that I am big. 

Do I admit my kink? Will it freak her out? Is ther any shot we could work it in? Or is it best to stay quiet?

Thoughts?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • RP
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Given your doubts, the smartest and safest route for you is probably silence. However, if in the course of your relations, she gives an indication that she is turned on by your small size, you may want to rethink whether it would be good to share your secret.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.