promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
patty
Lv 6
patty asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

why won't americans admit they have a gun problem?

Update:

are u all brainwashed by the NRA

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

what country does not have a gun problem? name one country in this world, just one. and then ill easily look it up to find gun problems there too.  

• ...Show all comments
    • tomster651 month agoReport

way to go manny.  sadly so many just dont get it. worse, they do and then manipulate and twist it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

There is no gun problem: but there is a DUMMY-CRAT PROBLEM.  Each gun and ammo I buy a part of that price goes to support the National Parks, so they are free to visit.  Each gun and ammo I buy reduces the cost to your Police Department of guns and ammo to protect you from crime.  As a gun owner I hate the school shootings, I hate when someone's life is cut short in any way. Plus did you know more people are killed falling in the bath tube each year than by guns and knives con-bind. England has gun control, yet per ten thousand people more people are killed by guns there and there are here. Gun control has not yet proven any place out side of NAZI Germany that it works. And it did not work all that good there either!  As a gun owner: YOU DO A CRIME WITH A GUN: LIFE IN PRISON OR DEATH SENTENCE!  Now that would be crime control!

• 1 month ago

That is true about how people hide gun. Like saying don't want gun violence in my neighborhood.

• 1 month ago

They just have a Democrat problem

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The NRA has deep pockets and the politicians are to gutless to stand up to them. 

• Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If the ACLU protected the Second Amendment like any of the other Bill of Rights, most of the NRA's work would be done.

• Manny
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because it's one of the few things these "men" feel like remasculates them in this more sensitive and diverse times.

Also, because most gun violence is not directed at their demographic, so it's easy to turn a blind eye. Same with white nationalism.

Source(s): It doesn't matter, the Second Amendment gives the right to bear arms, not guns. There are already restrictions on nuclear devices and Howitzers, which are arms. I dunno why semi-autos can't be thrown in that category as well, as people have demonstrated they can't handle them, LOL. Keep your shotguns and bolt-actions, though, since it's your Constitutional right, LOL.
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My gun has never misfired.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Americans don't have a gun problem when they visit my country, because they have no 2nd amendment rights in my country.

• ...Show all comments
    • Manny
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

LOL, I hope you bring your guns to his country, because even though the people aren't armed, I'm sure their cops and military are, like how it should be, LOL. Good luck People's Militia with going up against the armed forces of another country.

• 1 month ago

An  American has a gun...…….what's the problem? 

If you do not want one do not buy one.

• ...Show all comments
    • Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Your kid is more likely to die in a traffic accident as a child than being killed in any shooting at any time in his or her entire lifetime.

• 1 month ago

Because guns don't kill people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.