promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why do bitter single people hate devoted husbands and wives who love their significant other and treat them special?

It's your own fault you're single and bitter, so why are you mad at complete strangers?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Same reason someone in a crappy car might curse the driver of that Maybach next to him on the freeway. It's easier to p*ss on others than to admit to our own failings.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mr. L.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It seems that way sometimes.  Here's the thing, nothing you do will "make" another person feel anything, it comes from them.  so if someone is resentful, bitter, whatever, it's not on you, it's them.  Personally, I avoid those people. 

• 1 month ago

I'm single, far from bitter. I respect all my married friends. I have a long-term boyfriend and that's what he is, and what he will remain. We live separately, but spend a good bit of time together (as often as we have time to come together mutually). We are just as devoted as anyone else in a long-term relationship (probably more).

I was married before, been there, done that.

• 1 month ago

I think you have it the other way around.  The marrieds envy how free and easy the ladies are with their bobs and viguane.  

Basically giving the goods away to complete strangers in the name of having a healthy sex life

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This has not been my experience.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.