promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

why isn't transracial taken serious?

I was born a black man but I truly feel that I am white. when I tell people that they think im trolling or something when theres proof that transracial does exist with cases like Rachel dolazar and bhad bhabie. the reason people don't come out about it is because of the stigma that we hate ourselves and its not pushed to the for front like transgender is... but I don't get how we hate ourselves but when it comes to transgenders "theyre living their truth" .doesn't that apply to us too?.

if you gave everyone a truth serum you wouldn't believe how many people are transracial.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anon
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

First world problems.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Because it is not possible to be born to one race and label yourself otherwise. You people make a mockery of the LGBTQ+ community.

• 1 month ago

Becuse you CAN'T change your Race, Race is Myth. The only race is HUMAN.

• ...Show all comments
    • daniel1 month agoReport

humans are not the same just like jaguar,leopard,and cheetah are not the same dispite similar  patterns"black people" are more athletic than white people on average because of the dynamics of Africa and their skin is dark because of melanin to protect from the sun while in Europe the sun don't shine

• 1 month ago

This is a question I can't answer as a trans person fairly, because while it is virtually unanimously frowned upon, transracial really isn't much different to transgender. People should be allowed to present as they wish. I personally have no issue with Dolezal, apart from her lies about her ancestry. But she should be allowed to present as she wishes. Even if it is frowned upon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In the US a drop of black blood labels you as black. Regretfully.

• Tom
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Because noone likes running across the street.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"why isn't transracial taken serious?"

Because it's not a real thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1qagVz2dzk

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, many people are against transracial people due to the privileges and disadvantages of different races. One example of why people are against it is because they think white people just want to say the n-word, even though that person actually would feel aligned with the culture of a separate race. Another example of people being against transracial people is they think people of color want the privileges of white people, because a very large amount of society is unfortunately racist. Personally, I support anybody who decides to identify differently with race, gender, etc. However, anti-transracial people are often racist as well, so my guess is it is linked to racism.

• 1 month ago

I know. There are more people who are transracial than we think. I suppose Ancestry.Com could confirm. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.