promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

My daughter came out as gay. Should I kick her out or no? she is 18?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think you should, it will show her exactly how pathetic you truly are. She will hate you for it but at least she will see the truth. I don't understand losers like you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not enough room under your little bridge, me troll?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Obviously not. Give her a hug. She's done nothing wrong.

• 1 month ago

No.  You do realize she's gay because of YOUR genetics.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Absolutely kick her out! Explain to her that unless she finds God, its out of your hands.

• ya, go with the God angle, because that's a good excuse for hatred. 

• sian
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Well this is obviously the right board to ask that on Troll!

• 1 month ago

Understand that God created her in His image, and accept her as your daughter. I'm a raging heterosexual, but when my son came out to me, I made a mistake and said: "I love you anyway". He (mis) interpreted this as meaning it was an impediment. What I meant was "I love you no matter what". Keep her close and love her much.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you think she is just following the lezzy fad, kick her out.

It's time that 18-year-olds stop following the tranny and lezzy agendas.  

• 1 month ago

Most evenings on the TV news we see yet another young man appearing in court to face charges of aggressive robbery, kidnapping, torture, rape or murder with the victims the old and frail or young some and babies and at court you see his family there to offer moral support and they do so while sitting through the evidence and even when convicted they will walk down the street with their heads held high because they are loyal to him. 

When asked why they say because he is family and that is what family do,  they remain loyal through the good times and the bad.

Maybe you should show that to your own family and then apologize and say now you get it.   Tonight you will kidnap,  torture rape and kill a 6 year old in the knowledge that they will stand by you,  unlike if you had a partner who wants to be your partner, that is unforgivable. 

• Teresa
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Obviously not. Give her a hug. She's done nothing wrong.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.