promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do liberals tell lies about Trump?

I asked, "Why do liberals dislike Trump?"

This user claimed that Trump paid for more than a dozen abortions.

Attachment image

129 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Republicons like killing babies

inbetween making millions miserable by robbing them & lying.

It's tough being psychopathic. You always need a hurting people fix  

to feel good. And people can tell youre stupid, which is hard to hide, because youre stupid. So it's hard. But, then you kick a puppy and jack off. It's all good.          

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Cousin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We don't because we don't need to. 

• 1 month ago

Because when they think about the TRUE things that he has done, they get too scared and cry and then their tears melt their stupid little snowflake bodies. God bless the U.S.A.!

Attachment image
  • Ramiro
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Trump is a good guy, i like and respect him, im mexican and i dont believe he is racist in anyway. i voted for the man. And to be honest im going to vote for him again. I like his plans for the U.S. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Those are not lies. Why are you such a baby?

• ...Show all comments
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

The Hill has spread lies and coverups for the shitgibbon's crimes in Ukraine.  So, no.

• 1 month ago

That's just his opinion.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

REMEMBER, HOW YAHOO AND FACEBOOK FAMILY DIES FOR THE ONE NAMED WOO - HAN
      (Google "Danny Woo vk"; in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 month ago

hahaha Makes you wonder... HOW many has other DEMOCRITS paid and especially bloomberg... 

Bloomberg has over 64 at least KNOWN GAG PAPERS SIGNED from women he has PAID OFF.  AND WHO KNOWS how long it going to be before the women come out about others running for office.. SEEMS like most females are so stupid they wait 3o to 40 years before coming out.. 

THE women should be ashamed of themselves for waiting so long and acting stupid. 

WHY DIDNT WEINSTEIN complainers come out years ago when it happened instead of waiting until they have movie deals, and are starting to be on the HAS BEEN LIST OF HOLLYWOOD to come out.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

(Google "Danny Woo vk"; in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• 1 month ago

IF THEY TOLD THE TRUTH THEY WOULD LOSE

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Liberals don't tell lies about Trump. liberal tells lies about everything...and Trump.

PS. I'm not a con I'm just a person who despises arrogant liberals

• There are various entities that are paid to make up lies. Russia did it against both sides in 2016. Ukraine did it to support Hillary in 2016. Bearing false witness has been a consistently effective tactic for democrats. They do it, because it works well. The tactic is well documented. The opponent is forced to waste his time and money to counter the lie. It only makes them look guilty. The accusations place doubt. Then they get repeated. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.