promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you have any nice ideas for what to put on or in a pancake for pancake Tuesday?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

chocolate chips and whipped cream, cinnamon and sugar (don't forget the butter), strawberries and choc. syrup and whipped cream..and same things with bananas.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I have a really nice idea, scotch.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Warm lemon curd [poured over] and sprinkled with coconut.

Rum syrup [with raisins].

Charred orange portions & melted marmalade.

Cherries jubilee.

Plum compote & mascarpone.

• 1 month ago

My grandkids swear by plain buttermilk pancakes with fresh blueberries and whipped cream.

• BEST way ever. I personally like the cherry pie filling and whipped cream but yes, more "universally accepted" by the grandkids and my husband is buttermilk pancakes loaded with blueberries and topped with whipped cream . Husband also puts pancake syrup on his as well. :-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I love it because I grew up on it, but it is one of the very few things I introduced my wife to that she doesn't like, and no one else I've told about it finds the idea appealing. I like fresh corn off the cob in the batter. Comes out similar to a corn fritter. Blueberries and chocolate chips work.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Gotta say it even if it's boring. Inside only blueberries and lots of them. Outside only real maple syrup. And both together is best of all. Shouldn't need to say butter.

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hot Italian sausage (pre cooked and crumbled) with sauteed green peppers and onions. 

• denise
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Oh yes! I like savory fillings too. 

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Real maple syrup, jelly (not high fructose crap), breakfast sausages, chopped strawberries.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would make a savory German pancake (aka Dutch Baby) topped with Swiss, chives and crispy bacon.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sprinkles, food coloring, chocolate chips, peanut butter, cream cheese - not all at once though

• 1 month ago

The first thing I would think of is syrup 😀

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.