promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I can't stop cheating on my husband. I love him but I crave the high. Advice?

He's forgiven me 3 yes for cheating. I believe he probably cheated too and that's why he managed to forgive me a lot. I can't imagine my life without my husband but like every 6 months I have a new interest I have a new guy I'm obsessed with. I don't know if it's because me and my husband fight every day or because he's been my only long term partner. Ive been in lots of short term flings but this is my only long term relationship. I prayed and wished for a stable guy for so long so why do I finally have someoje stable and now I crave excitement. My husband is a good provider but kind of boring and I haven't been able to catch em orgasm the entire 4 years we have been married. I did sleep with another man who I became obsessed with but I also wanted to see if it was my husband I couldn't get an orgasm with or if it's just something wrong with my body. Also in the very beginning of our relationship my husband was emotionally abusive so that might be why my attention is always elsewhere

Update:

We also barely spend time together because work is more important so I'm just like forget it I'll just let the relationship die 

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Why are you 2 married to each other?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

There are many housewives in your situation so you're far from being alone. It's unfortunate, but many guys don't know what the needs of a woman are. He's aware that you're seeking satisfaction outside of marriage and has forgiven you each ti me. And you believe that he's had affairs of his own. Perhaps you both have the same problem I have. I've had an addiction to sex since the first time I had a woman. Regardless of how much satisfaction my wife gives me, I still need more. Fortunately, my wife knows this and she's forgiving when I seek elsewhere. I'd say that you both may be in the same situation. I hope things go well for you. 

• 1 month ago

Be a comedian cuz your relationship is a joke

• Mr. L.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

This marriage needs to be annulled.  Do the right thing and file for divorce, hopefully in your state they have no fault divorce and it will be over quickly.  Stop hurting yourself and the man you’re married to.  (He’s not your husband, he’s your Cuck)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alfred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

well, it sounds  to me you might  need psychological professional help in real life

and both of you probably need to get couple  counselling in real  life

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah he should dump you instantly Because cheaters are cheaters and if you love him then you wouldn't cheat

P.s leave him and let him have a better women in his life

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Call me                           

• 1 month ago

Your issue is you. Nothing your husband has done in the past or is doing now is the problem. You can't blame your actions on anyone else. As soon as you take accountability you will heal. As long as you continue to blame someone else you will continue to justify your behavior. Sex is huge in a relationship. In fact I'll venture to say it's the most important. Without sex the relationship dies. Find out what it is you're missing within yourself. Then find out what is getting in the way of your achieving orgasm with your husband. The thrill of attention can be like a drug. Work on your own self esteem and self worth. As women we associate sex with love. That is a mistake. These men you're having these flings with I assure you do not love you. They are filling a void. You are using them and they are using you. Your husband must truly love you because he has forgiven you. However, beware because resentment is also a relationship killer.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You crave the high because you're a textbook sex addict. This is something that can be treated so make an appointment to start working with a therapist who specializes in this.

• 1 month ago

It doesn't surprise me that you haven't had an orgasm with him. Lots and lots and lots of guys don't know how to turn a female on and she has to be turned on for a guy to turn her off. Many females suffer because of this and some of them may not be able to show a guy how to do it and I can see you not making any waves as you said he was emotionally abusive in the beginning. A boring guy will not make a good lover. You say you wanted to see if it was your husband or your body, what did you experience with the other guys? You might as well ditch your husband because he will never make a good lover for you, unless you can talk him into letting you get on top, that should allow you to direct his penis to where it feels the best inside your vagina. 

If you've been in a lot of short term flings then you have cheated more than 3 times.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ace Shorty
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Nope, males just aren't smart enough to go buy a book about how to make love to a woman and please her sexually. You're too damn dumb.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.