promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

See, Hillary Clinton was right that Bernie too is a Russian asset. What say you?

Sexists accused her of being bitter but she was correct to insinuate that Bernie is a Russian asset like Trump, Tulsi, and Jill Stein.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

AND why would we want to listen to her when she sold us out to the russians and her husband has made millions for just talking to them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

She should come out of the closet as a Republican. She loves wealth and warfare  despises non-rich Americans. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Anybody that Shillary and Obama holdovers despises are Russian asset in their delusional minds.

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Bill had a girlfriend back when Hillary was Secretary of State. Her American name was Anna Chapman. She was a Russian spy. What happened is that Bill's secrete service agents had her checked out and in the process, a Russian spy ring was discovered. Of course, there was no Russian collusion, but can you imagine the FBI questioning Bill about what they were talking about, and Hillary about what was going on? Anna was kicked out of the country and was welcomed home by Putin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you really as stupid as this "question" makes you look?

Russia isn't trying to help Bernie Sanders become president.  Russia is trying to give little Donnie the opponent that they think he can most easily defeat in November.

Anyone who didn't grasp that immediately is simply too moronic to be allowed to vote.

• 1 month ago

We know she's bitter because she won't shut up about blaming everyone except herself for her loss in 2016. Yes, she won the popular vote by 3 million votes, but she should have had a resounding victory against President Carnival Barker, yet she didn't. Why is that? Because many people decided not to vote. Why? Because they didn't like her

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Why?  Because they thought she was a shoo-in, so why bother to vote?  Grow up, dear.

• Manny
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

That doesn't change the fact that Trump is a Russian asset, unwittingly or otherwise. So, if I'm gonna vote for one, I'll pick the one that isn't so blatant because his supporters are too angry at libtards to care.

Besides, I doubt Sanders would pick Putin's word over our own intelligence if they contradict, nor bribe Ukraine with assistance to find dirt on an opponent. This is my kind of Russian asset, LOL.

Source(s): Я не знаю.
    • ...Show all comments
    • Manny
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

That's still being one, by definition. But rest assured, my vote is still going to Sanders because he is one of my preferential candidates. It'd even go to Bloomberg if he was the nominee.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hillary  has never been right about  anything

• 1 month ago

The biggest Russian asset are the fools that think the Russians care who is President. They just want to spread confusion and distrust of the US election process. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lol. I think trump is hoping that Assange takes the deal.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/trump--...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.