promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Dont even know who i am around my crush...i feel like we meld into each other...wth?

Emotionally i feel like we becone one nebula. Its weird & unusual.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Until it turns into Godzilla!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Ain't that beautiful, though? I've been experiencing some of the same. Of taking on some of his qualities and personality traits that I love, more so than normal. Of using his sounds, and phrases, and ways of wording himself, more so than normal. Of thinking the way he thinks, and feeling what he feels, to rather a huge extent. And I personally love that. Because I love him! And feeling like even if we're apart, (we're intercontinental LDR, and he's going into treatment that will render us unable to talk for a month, starting sometime next week), some part of him always lives on in me..? Is a BEAUTIFUL f*cking thing! I want to keep those parts of him alive, forever. And I do not at all feel like we need to stay separate, and I need to remain who I was before I met him. I feel like: we're both contributing one half each, and we are merging into a beautiful, new, joined entity!!! That's got the best parts of him, AND the best parts of me! Which.. isn't that what love is, really? <3

(..Guess it's a bit trickier if they're just a crush, and you're not sure if they love you back, though. Because.. ouch, rejection, and trying to merge souls with someone who does NOT want to merge with you, is f*cking painful. :S)

• 2 months ago

Great. I'm happy for you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.